Heart of KJMP-Pop

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going to Province

The night before we go to Province. Taking picture with my 2nd dog "pitchi"

 The day we go to province yehey!! i didn't yet comb my hair. hahaha..

 At the Bus.. hahaha.. it's boring so i take some pictures of me..

Looking outside the window.. and take some picture of views.

                                      
 
I take some pictures of house under the bridge.. i really salute them. how they can live there??
Because sometimes it's rainy and the water is goes up.. i hope they were alright..
I take some photo too, while the bus is running i take a picture of a truck.. hehehe...
really cool for me...

 
At last we arrived.. yipee... taking picture with my cousin's..
hahahaha.. i love taking pictures with them...
That's for now...
September 15, 2010 9:19pm...
Nozomi Kizumi Kawashi..

No comments: