Heart of KJMP-Pop

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can't Move On!!! Sungkyunkwan Scandal is the best!


I can't move on to this drama!!
Sunkyunkwan Scandal is really great! hahaha.... I heard this long time but i said i don't like this drama, then one day i am going to buy a new dvd. There's no new dvd release but i saw this Sungkyunkwan Scandal oohh... i heard this before they tell to internet that this is really good! then i bought it i watched it Friday evening after i finish all my works. Hahahah... This is really cool.. it's really shocking me!!

I really love Song Joong Ki oppa Here... Micky Oppa... hahahha... karera wa hontou ni kakkoi desu!! Kyaa....
when i watching this my heart beats faster and slower at the same time.. Then i started searching them to internet hahahha... i got some of their photo then i print it, i hang on them on my id.. hahahhaha...
Until now, hahahha... i don't now what i am going to do!

There so many lines that my heart feel aching. i am totalli impressed!! hahaha..^^ then follows the music of the drama! hahaha.. my heart beats like a drum!! >//< i am really fall in love to this drama! i really salute to the writer, director, crew and specially to the cast!

And i really like the most to this drama is the studying of teaching of Confucius!!
i like confucius!! waahhhh......


This is also my favorite scene... Kim Yong shik and Lee Sun Joon!! hahahah... waahhh.. then the song played.. " Found you" waaahhhh... my heart melts!!!!

Line form the Sungkyunkwan scandal

“사람을 미워하는 게 죄지, 좋아하는 마음이 어디 죄가 되 겠나?”


Sarameul miwo haneunge joeji, joha haneun maemi eodi joe ga doe getna?

“Hating people is a sin, how could liking them to be one”

Yeo Rim > Lee Seon Joon


「Sungkyunkwan Scandal」 Ep 12 (36:31)

.......................................................................................
“니 옆에 언제나 내가 있을거다”


Ni yeope eonjena naega isseulgeoda

I’ll always be at your side



Lee Seon Joon > Kim Yoon Hee

「Sungkyunkwan Scandal」Ep 17 (17:29)

......................................................................................








No comments: