Heart of KJMP-Pop

Sunday, July 31, 2011

In the Province

Now, I am here in our Province. I arrived here yesterday, and i don't know what i am going to do..
My Mom is in the hospital right now, and she need an operation because of her gallbladder.We pray for her.
i pray that she will recover soon, i really miss my mom and i really love her.

I visit her yesterday when i arrived here, and my heart could be broken in the pieces when i saw her lying the hospital bed, she don't want to eat but when i came there i said to her that she need to eat to have energy.

This is only a challenge or trials to us, and we overcome this.
I believe in the almighty God that he help us to this problem..

There's no Problem that God gave us with no solution all that he gave has a solution and we solve it and believe him.

I pray for my mom...

No comments: